The Westin Toronto Airport is located next to Toronto Pearson International Airport. Learn more about how to get to us.
From the South
- Take Gardiner Expressway West.
- Merge onto Highway 427 North via Exit 139 toward Highway 401/ Airport.
- Keep right to take the Dixon Road ramp.
- Turn right onto Dixon Road.
- The hotel will be on the left.
From the East
- Take Highway 401 West.
- Take the exit for Dixon Road / Martin Grove Road (Exit 354).
- Stay left to continue onto Dixon Road west.
- The hotel will be on the right side of the road 0.2 km past Carlingview Drive.
From the North
- Take Highway 427 South.
- Take the exit towards Highway 409 / Pearon Airport / Route 401 East.
- Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
- Turn left onto Airport Road / RR-7S. Airport Road / RR-7 S will become Dixon Road.
- Hotel is 1 kilometer and located on the left side of Dixon Road.
- Take Highway 401 East bound.
- Exit Highway 427 North via the exit on left towards Airport
- Take the Dixon Road exit towards Airport
- Turn right onto Dixon Road
- The hotel is located on the left side.
As one of the closest airports hotels to Toronto Pearson International Airport, we are pleased to offer you parking options while you stay with us.
- Self-Parking: $25 CAD per day
- Valet Parking: $35 CAD per day
- Full in and out privileges
- Luggage and check-in assistance
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Air Canada Centre
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Canada's Wonderland
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Playdium Family Entertainment Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Royal Woodbine Golf Course
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Zoo
- Woodbine Racetrack